- The SC301 CAN OBDII EOBD Code Reader is a 2.8” TFT color screen and hotkeys for I/M Readiness Test and DTC Read/Erase make it excellent value for money.
- The SC301 CAN OBDII EOBD Code Reader offers useful information for beginners and experienced DIYers to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles.
- Display: 2.8″ TFT color display
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
- Power supply: 8 to 18 V from the vehicle
- Supported protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230) and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
About this item:
CGSULIT CS301 obd2 scanner as a car diagnostic tool can quickly read and record live data, view freeze frame data, read/clear DTCs (Engine Fault Codes), turn off CEL (check engine light), perform O2 monitoring test, test on-board monitor, etc. Meet your car diagnostics requirements.
Check Engine Light
The CS301 OBDII Scanner can quickly check engine lights and help you read DTCs (Difficult Engine Codes). Built-in DTC library with over 3000 detailed definitions to help you understand specific engine faults. You can also quickly turn off the check engine light after the repair.
One Click I/M Readiness
The CGSULIT OBDII code reader is specially designed to check emissions readiness status for smog tests. Find out if your cars are ready for the smog test with just one click. The test result will be directly indicated by the green-yellow-red light and the built-in speaker.
Accurate Streams and Freeze Data
The automotive code reader can accurately capture current data and read freeze-frame data. All data can be displayed using graphs and text forms. You can read them on your device or computer or even print them out.
CGSULIT car code reader is suitable for all cars since 1996, EU and Asian cars since 2000, and is compatible with all OBD2 protocols:
Why Did you Decide to Get the SC301 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader?
The following are reasons why a person can opt for CGSULIT’S SC301 CAN OBDII code reader instead of other products.
- SC301 works with all OBDII/EOBD-compliant cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide
- DTC read/clear and I/M readiness hotkeys make this tool easy to use right out of the box. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and the wipe function.
- Red-yellow-green LED and built-in speaker indicate emission monitor status. They can also help catch occasional problems or confirm repairs during the drive cycle
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes reading manufacturer-specific codes and extended mode 6 data much easier
- The SC301 not only reads and troubleshoots the engine system, but also displays live vehicle sensor data in text and graphic format, allowing you to focus on any suspect or symptom-specific data parameters.
- Retrieves freeze data that allows engine status such as fuel trim, engine coolant temperature, etc. at the time the malfunction light was set.
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions – English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Italian and more.
- With internet access you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are free for life. Unique one-click updating and automatic update reminders keep you up to date with the latest technology
- The arranged keyboard, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8″ colour TFT display together make it easy to use.
Features and benefits of the SC301 code reader:
- Supports multiple code requests: General, manufacturer specific and pending codes
- Clears codes, turns off check engine light (MIL) and resets monitors
- Reads, records, plots and plays live sensor data
- Reads live O2 sensor/dashboard monitor test data
- Loads vehicle information
- Enhanced Mode 6 function
- Thousands of code troubleshooters to help you pinpoint your engine problems faster and easier
- FREE software and firmware update with included USB cable
- Prints data via computer
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Enhanced OBD II Features:
Red-yellow-green LEDs and a built-in speaker indicate smog control readiness status. This engine diagnostic tool can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during the drive cycle.
The SC301 Auto Code Reader records PIDs for later use to help you diagnose occasional driving performance issues that cannot be determined by any other methods.
Press the “HELP” button with the DTC Guide for possible causes if the codes show a small “?” icon.
Automatic VIN retrieval and decoding makes reading manufacturer-specific codes and extended mode 6 data much easier.
If you are unable to determine the problem, you can print the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic to help you.
Quick I/M control with one key:
A quick check of emissions status readiness and drive cycle verification. Red-yellow-green LEDs and a built-in speaker indicate emissions monitoring status, and can also help catch occasional problems or confirm repairs during the drive cycle.
CGSULIT is one of the leading companies in providing these electronic products for mechanics that makes your life easier. If you are looking for products for your vehicle, contact us as we have a wide range of products in this domain.