What kind of car body style do you prefer? Is it a hatchback or sedan? Or maybe a coupe? There are so many options out there. Which one would you choose?
Car body styles vary from country to country. In some countries, sedans are considered luxury cars while hatchbacks are seen as cheap alternatives. You can say that car body style has an important role in the valuation of your car.
There are several types of car body styles, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, hatchbacks are generally cheaper than sedans and coupes, but they don’t offer much room inside. Sedans are spacious, but they tend to cost more than hatchbacks. Coupes are usually expensive, but they provide ample space for passengers.
The Following Is A List Of The Most Popular Car Body Styles In The World:
- Hatchback – This type of car has a short rear overhang which makes it easy to get into and out of the vehicle. It also provides good visibility. The trunk is small, but this doesn’t affect the overall size of the car.
- Sedan – A sedan offers plenty of interior space and can seat up to five people. They have large trunks that hold lots of luggage. These vehicles are often used by families who need extra space.
- Coupe – A coupe looks similar to a convertible, but it only has two doors instead of four. It offers less legroom compared to other car body styles, but it has an excellent design.
- Convertible – A convertible is like a coupe, except it opens up completely. You can enjoy the sun on your face without worrying about getting wet!
- Roadster – A roadster is similar to a sports car, but it has no roof. This type of car is great for driving because it allows maximum air circulation.
- Sports Car – A sports car is designed to be fast and fun to drive. They come in different shapes and sizes. Some of them even look like racecars!
- Minivan – A minivan is a cross between a van and a station wagon. They are big enough to carry a lot of cargo, but they still fit six passengers comfortably.
- Van – A van is a boxy-shaped vehicle with a flat floor. It was originally designed to transport goods around cities, but now vans are commonly used to transport people.
- Pickup Truck – A pickup truck is a long box with wheels at both ends. They were initially built for use as work trucks, but nowadays they are mainly used for personal transportation.
- SUV – An SUV stands for “Sport Utility Vehicle.” SUVs combine the versatility of a pick-up truck with the comfort of a passenger car.
- Touring Car – A touring car is a high performance version of a sportscar. They are typically made for racing purposes, but they can also be driven on public roads.
- Limousine – A limo is a luxurious form of a bus. They are perfect for special occasions such as weddings and proms.
- Bus – A bus is a common sight all over the world. Buses are mostly used to take commuters where they need to go.
- Cabriolet – A cabriolet is a convertible with a hard top. It is very similar to a soft top convertible, but it has a fixed roof.
- Microbus – A microbus is a mini bus that seats fewer than 10 passengers. They are smaller than regular buses, but they are just as comfortable.
Mohamad Omary is the Managing Director of Car Wise. Sell My Car – CarWise Car Buyers – Dubai is a car buying company that has established itself as the go-to partner for those who want to quickly sell their used cars in the UAE; reaching 20,000 satisfied customers with their easy car selling process and excellent customer service. If you’re interested in finding out more about the most convenient way to cash your car in UAE, visit CarWise.