Although baccarat is available to play in many forms but most of the rules will be the same and European baccarat as well. Aim of the game is to predict whether the result of the Banker’s side or the Player’s side will get a higher score with 2 or 3 cards or sometimes the result. always come out Each card in European Baccarat will have their own points Aces are worth 1 point, 10 and face cards are Jack=J, Mam=Q, King=K, all are worth 0, and each number is worth the number of digits in the card. The highest point in baccarat is 9. If the total exceeds 9, the points will be counted only by the last digit of the total, so the combined 4 and 9 cards will not equal 13, but equal 3.
Recommended to Play
Techniques for playing like a master. Casino Tips: Study before entering the casino. CLICK here foxz168 to learn more tips and don’t be shy, play like a card master.
Rules for playing European Baccarat
If the player bets and whether it is placed on the banker’s side or the player’s side Always place bets on the bank. The dealer will then deal 2 cards to each side with the cards face up. Normal European Baccarat Game will show that most Place bets on The banker’s side to win.
What will Happen next how to Play European Baccarat it Depends Points for Each Side are as Follows?
- If side has a value of 8 or 9 (or 18 or 19, which will be worth 8 or 9 respectively), the game is over and the side with the highest score wins
- Some people choose to Online Baccarat Formula Program << Make money as well
- If neither side has 8 points or 9 points, the following rules apply.
- If the Player’s hand is less than 5, the Banker will deal another card.
- If the Player’s hand is 6 or 7, no further cards are dealt to the Player’s side.
- If the player’s hand totals 5 points, the player can choose whether to draw a 3rd card or be satisfied with this point. This is the first difference in European Baccarat. Compared to other versions that players can do Just accepting cards and cannot choose whether to draw more cards or not.
- when the player decides How to count points in baccarat with the cards of their own side The banker’s side can always choose whether to draw a 3rd card or not in European Baccarat methods. This is different from other versions in that your side doesn’t have to follow strict rules. But usually on the banker’s side will follow the same rules used in American Baccarat which are as follows:
- If the Player’s side does not draw a 3rd card, the Banker will only draw a 3rd card when the total is 5 or less.
- If the banker’s 2 hands total 6 or 7 points, they stand.
- If the player draws a 3rd card, the dealer will only draw a 3rd card when the total is 2 or less.
- And the banker will draw a 3rd card if the total of the cards is 3 and the 3rd player card is not an 8 card.
- If the Banker’s side has the first 2 cards totaling 4 points, they will draw an additional card if the Player’s 3rd card is not 0, 1, 8 or 9.
- If the Banker side has a total of 5 from their first 2 cards, they will draw a 3rd card if the Player side’s 3rd card is 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- and the last If the banker side has the first 2 cards total of 6, they will draw a 3rd card if the 3rd card on the player side has a total of 6 or 7 and if the banker side has a total of 7 from the first 2, they He will always stand his cards.
Details as mentioned above show what the banker side How to Play Baccarat to Win Consistently Profitable Must be done in a given situation according to the standard rules of baccarat, which are used in most cases. in European baccarat Although in the written rules The dealer can decide when to draw a card